Garfield County Assessor
Darla Dickson
Home About Us Maps Parcel Search Taxpayer Information Important Dates Latest News Links Photos Garfield County
County Forms Change of Address Exempt Manufacturing - 900-XM Business Personal Property - 901 Freeport Exemption Declaration - 901-F Intangible Personal Property Exemption 901-IP                                                               Business Personal Property Rendition – Petroleum Related 901-P                         Petroleum Related Asset Listing 904-3-P                                                                                Storm Shelter Exemption Application 905                                                                     Oklahoma Agricultural Personal Property Rendition 924                                         Manufactured Household Personal Property Rendition 935-MH                                       Informal Protest to County Assessor 974                                                                       Formal Protest to County Board of Equalization 976                                                 Application for Ad Valorem Exemption – Religious 987                                            Application for Ad Valorem Exemption – Charitable 988                                          
114 W. Broadway Room 106  |  Enid, Oklahoma 73701  |  580-237-0220  |    Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM  Monday - Friday
Garfield County Courthouse