Coffee County Solid Waste, Coffee County Georgia
200 Ward Street West, Suite C-2
Douglas, GA 31533
Tel: (912) 393-1303
Online Billing & Payment Website
Coffee County Solid Waste now has an online billing and payment service! Customers can receive and
view bills electronically and make payments online with a credit/debit card or electronic check (*a convenience fee will apply).
You may view your bill anytime and make a quick one-time payment without registering or create an account to enjoy more
features like setting up automatic payments or a flexible payment schedule, saving a default payment method for later use
and viewing history. Paperless billing is also offered, allowing you to replace your paper bill with electronic bills.
Listed are some of the features
- Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
- Schedule a payment for the same day or a future date
- Set up automatic payments on the due date (AutoPay) or the day of your choice (Recurring Scheduled Payments)
- Create a customized payment plan (FlexPay) to pay a set number of installments within a specified timeframe
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay by Text - get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your
default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)
- We offer several convenient payment options: Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Electronic Check
Click on the pay button below to be redirected to our online payment website:
A convenience fee will apply to all online payments. Coffee County Solid Waste receives no monies
from the convenience fee that is applied to any online payments made. All convenience fee charges
are received by the third party processor responsible for processing your payment.